Cafeteria updates for the 2022/2023 regarding lunch menus, how to add funds to your child's account, and more, can be found by visiting the food services tab on the district website, or by clicking here.
This school year, meal prices will resume. The funding allowing us to offer free breakfasts and lunches during the COVID pandemic has expired. Breakfast (optional) and lunch are served each day. Updated breakfast and lunch fees and menus will be posted online soon. Funding your student's lunch account is done through eFunds. The link for eFunds can be found on our website at the bottom right of the front page under the quick links tabs. To make a payment to your student's lunch account, please access eFunds here.
- Create an account by choosing a user name and password.
- Add a Student or students using their student ID number(s).
- Add payment method information, either checking account or credit card.
- Once your account is set-up, you can make payments to Student Course Fees and Lunch accounts.
- EFunds should not be used for same day payments; this is a pre-payment system only. Payments must be made before midnight to ensure funds are applied the next day.
You can also send money with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID number, their teacher's name, the amount and the check number.
Free and Reduced Meals
HSE participates in the National School Lunch program which provides free or reduced meals to qualifying students. Families must re-apply for these benefits each year. The Food Service Department is now accepting Free & Reduced Price Meal Benefit Applications. Information about completing a Free & Reduced Meal Benefit Application can be found at this link.